header image

Two friends from Newport, Wales and New York, USA share pictures of their passion for beer. Read more...

Tagged: interior

Known as Kitty Flynn's since 2002, the pub was originally built in 1830 as the Cambrian Hotel and then rebuilt in 1899. Located on the corner of Caroline Street and St Mary Street, the pub was part of the Old Brewery (Brains).

Known as Kitty Flynn’s since 2002, the pub was originally built in 1830 as the Cambrian Hotel and then rebuilt in 1899. Located on the corner of Caroline Street and St Mary Street, the pub was part of the Old Brewery (Brains).

The upstairs bar at The Mount Stuart in Cardiff Bay. The pub opened in July 2013 after its owner, JD Wetherspoon, spent £2.1m refurbishing an old Harry Ramsden’s restaurant.

The downstairs bar at The Mount Stuart in Cardiff Bay. The pub opened in July 2013 after its owner, JD Wetherspoon, spent £2.1m refurbishing an old Harry Ramsden’s restaurant.

The upstairs bar at The Mount Stuart in Cardiff Bay. The pub opened in July 2013 after its owner, JD Wetherspoon, spent £2.1m refurbishing an old Harry Ramsden's restaurant.

The upstairs bar at The Mount Stuart in Cardiff Bay. The pub opened in July 2013 after its owner, JD Wetherspoon, spent £2.1m refurbishing an old Harry Ramsden’s restaurant.

Dating back to 1864, The Packet Hotel is a Brains Brewery owned pub located in Cardiff Bay. The pub takes its name from the packet steamers that used to frequent the docks.

Dating back to 1864, The Packet Hotel is a Brains Brewery owned pub located in Cardiff Bay. The pub takes its name from the packet steamers that used to frequent the docks.

Located opposite the entrance to Cardiff Castle on St Mary's Street, the Goat Major is thought to date back to around the 1830s. Known as the Bluebell until 1995, the pub was refurbished and renamed the Goat Major. The pub serves a range of Brains Brewery beers and is well known for its pies.

Located opposite the entrance to Cardiff Castle on St Mary’s Street, the Goat Major is thought to date back to around the 1830s. Known as the Bluebell until 1995, the pub was refurbished and renamed the Goat Major. The pub serves a range of Brains Brewery beers and is well known for its pies.

Originally the New Theatre Royal, the building dates back to 1878. Much of the theatre interior was lost or hidden in the late 1980s when the building was used for other purposes. Wetherspoons purchased the building in 1999 and removed much of the interior partitioning to reveal parts of the theatre that had been long hidden.

Originally the New Theatre Royal, the building dates back to 1878. Much of the theatre interior was lost or hidden in the late 1980s when the building was used for other purposes. Wetherspoons purchased the building in 1999 and removed much of the interior partitioning to reveal parts of the theatre that had been long hidden.

The newly refurbished Beer Hall at the Urban Tap House, Cardiff.

The newly refurbished Beer Hall at the Urban Tap House, Cardiff.

The interior of the Merchant of Bishopsgate, a freehouse located in the heart of Liverpool Street Station, London.

The interior of the Merchant of Bishopsgate, a freehouse located in the heart of Liverpool Street Station, London.

The Princess of Wales is located between Charing Cross and Embankment stations on the busy Villiers Street just south of the Strand. The pub is named after the ‘secret’ first wife of George IV and is owned by the Nicholson’s chain of pubs.

The Princess of Wales is located between Charing Cross and Embankment stations on the busy Villiers Street just south of the Strand. The pub is named after the ‘secret’ first wife of George IV and is owned by the Nicholson’s chain of pubs.

The Cittie of Yorke, with it's grand interior, is owned by the Samuel Smith brewery. Located on Holborn in London, the pub dates from 1924 although there are records of a pub being on the site since 1430.

The Cittie of Yorke with it’s grand interior is owned by the Samuel Smith brewery. Located on Holborn in London, the pub dates from 1924 although there are records of a pub being on the site since 1430.