The Bloomsbury Tavern was built in 1895 after slums in the area were demolished to build Shaftesbury Avenue. Owned by Shepherd Neame, the pub was the last in London to have a wine-only license. Today the small pub serves a selection of ales from the brewery.
This photo is copyrighted and cannot be used without permission. For licensing information, please contact us.