The Lamb is a Grade II listed Victorian pub that was probably built around 1729. The pub is one of a few pubs in London that retain the snob screens above the bar. Despite the sign featuring a picture of a Lamb, the pub is named after William Lamb who in 1577 rebuilt a water conduit in the area thus restoring a clean water supply to residents. The street on which the pub is located is called Lamb's Conduit Street.
This photo is copyrighted and cannot be used without permission. For licensing information, please contact us.