header image

The King’s Head Inn, Salisbury » King’s Head Inn, Salisbury

The ornate sign outside the King's Head Inn, Salisbury. There has been a pub on the site since the 15th century and the pub was first called the King's Head in 1520.

The ornate sign outside the King’s Head Inn, Salisbury. There has been a pub on the site since the 15th century and the pub was first called the King’s Head in 1520.

Leave a Reply